Saturday, March 13, 2010

Police officers!!!

Hello!
I hope everyone had a better day than me!!!
Today I just decided to sit and write about my horrible experience at the police station at 70 West Mission St, San Jose CA 95110.
I am a good resident and as a good resident I got the most common fraud in the United States (Credit Fraud). I decided and forced by my creditors to go to the law, and file a police report. I went there at the beginning of March I spoke to Officer Salis (name was changed) he says to me that I need and statement and/or the  account numbers of the fraud accounts. The first thing that I explained to the Officer is that I just got back from Mexico and all of my statements got stolen and these information was used to change the personal information on these two credit cards. I can't get and statement or account number from these two creditors cause they need me to send a police report first. I told him all I have is my credit report. I think this officer was not very bright at what he was doing and went over the same things all over again, was he not paying attention? Well, you know its a hard case but he was acting like he was making me a favor when that is his job. Since this was the first time I ever visited a police station I agreed to what he said and two days after I came back to the same place with the same officer and apparently he forgot what he told me a few days before. He was laughing when he explained that he did not need the account numbers. Then he asked me if I could get my credit report (!?!?)  I thought to myself really? then I mention to him the big contradiction that he had just made and asked for a better attention... Then he asked me for my phone number and promised to call me back as soon he could talk to a detective. He did called me back to let me know that I could file a police report without a hard copy of my account number and I did not need to take any statements. The only downside to this was that the suspect was not going to be interrogated or arrested. I though to myself that works for now, I need to clear this situation because I don't want to be responsible to pay for things that I did not buy. Since I could not go the next day to finally file the police report in person I went went back yesterday March 12, 2010. Then to my greatest disappointment and after this I still have to  pay taxes and with that these officers job I was mistreated by Officer  Jimmenez (Name was changed). He had the worst body position sitting in a chair that I have ever seen! He looked drunk! He was using his cell phone! and he treated me like if I did not know any better and sent me back home to get my credit report and comeback after noon to speak to officer Salis. I was so frustrated and if my tone of voice was not nice to them it was because I felt mistreated. Finally I came back after noon and got the chance to speak  to Officer Salis and with the samebad  attitude from the officer I was finally able to file a police report...I am going to make a formal complaint about these twp officers, why? Because is their job to help the community, and do it with some respect!
They get pay from our taxes and we need to have better people working for us to make this country a better and stronger country!!!

No comments: