Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to Deal with Rude people?

Hello!!! 
Today I need a space to speak up my mind without any concerns that people might get offended about my thoughts...


Lately, I have noticed that people seem not to care about what I have to say! This is not helping my self esteem... For example, I might be having an interesting conversation with someone and the third person comes along. Then, they start talking to each other as if they were by themselves. I mean, I know I should not be self centered, but what can I do? I try to participate in the conversation and people look at me and continue on with their own topics... without acknowledging my points of view.  
In addition to that, I continue to feel that I don't belong... I don't belong here in a foreign country nor in my own... I wonder how my life would be if I decided to go back at my age to a place where I might not have the same commodities that this country offers Commodities to me come along loneliness... Yeah, I few people had warned me about the other face of evil and ambition. However, I never thought it would be my case to experiment these feelings of emptiness. 
However, even when I experience my origins, I still feel that I do not belong... I wish I could find that intermediary place in my life where the sky blue could be real blue, and my dreams could become true.


I hate the networking philosophy; people should get to places by their talents, 
not by their social skills.


I think about it, and I am really? Do I really know someone to consider my best friend? and Does someone really considers me their true friend? I can't ask this question openly... but I know the answer does not contain a great number... Some people say, who wants friends when family is more important? I say friends are needed when a family fails to provide the key survivor components of a healthy life (e.g. Malsow hierarchy of needs). 
I truly recommend not to have children...if you are not sure about having them, loving them until you die... . Children are a big responsibility... and no one ever realizes that until a reality check hits their lives.


I jumped from: how people ignore me as I speak... to everyone needs a friend... to immature grownups having children...

No comments: