Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random Pensamientos

Now, it is personal!!!
I haven't use the blog in a while (again) due to my lack of time. Since I became a slave, yet once again of Shoe Zone I have to admit I have no time to be myself anymore, but why do I do this to myself? oh well... because I am part of the system. No kidding, I find myself in a position where as of today I have not too many options. However, lately I being thinking that I should make a change otherwise I will not pursuit my dream... Happiness... Today, I was thinking that I should fill out the paperwork so the Labor Commission of CA get my boss fined for all the irregularities he has going on on his lovely business ( sarcastic ). Well don't get me wrong a job is a job right? and I need the job right? but not for that I should give up my time just like that for free to a person that has no scrupulous. H e doesn't care what takes to make money he only cares of how much money one make!!! Anyways, I shall stop hating this person... What I am going to do is make flyers and finally report him.



On the other hand, I happen to believe that we humans are never happy with what we have. We always want more or we want what we don't have!!!
"Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans"  right? YES. That is one of the reasons why I like to take pictures. Taking a picture of a person or place will not mean a lot within a day or two, but its means so much after a year for example, it means much more when you happen not to have that person or place close. Then memories come into play making wonderful color maps in your head reviving the moment in which you capture that beautiful smile or a sunrise and thats when you realize that it will never happen again... thats it, if for some reason one doesn't take the time to value those moments because maybe one is busy making future plans or thinking "gosh I have not enough or I don't make not enough to buy..." thats  when the life gets waisted and then we get somebody writing lines about her life is blessed and that she is so selfish for not believing it.
I remember the special I felt when I saw that balloon in my desk full of other cute things. It was February 14, 2009 @ Telvista I never though it meant so much. Today I look at those pictures and I see that those were great times. Thank you to all of you who made it possible!!! Thank you!!! I miss you guys. Its hard to let go but I am sure that you guys will always be a part in my heart <3
to mention a few:
Angie, Jhair, Karla, Chucho, Jesper, Su, DanMar, FraAmb, Jhon, Roger, a todos los flow, etc, etc...

1 comment:

RVLRY said...

You have all my support from here girl, just remember the good things and embrace'em, hopefully you'll make new good memories, I miss you !!!

And remember the attitude that you have for what you do, will be the compass of the things that'll come in your way.